Season 2016 and 2017 sponsors
We are currently open to sponsorship for season 2016 and 2017. A range of different sponsorship packages are available and have been designed to suit the size and interests of any company or individual.
We have the ability to provide our sponsors with an opportunity to support the local community, whilst gaining business exposure within Cambodia and the wider South East Asia region. The overall benefits that a sponsor will receive varies according to the package selected. Tiered packages are available that give businesses and individuals the opportunity to support the Cambodia Eagles at the level that best suits each business.
Sponsorship packages are for a period of two years and the fee is paid annually. The annual investment for the packages are:
|Annual amount (USD)||$7,000||$3,000||$1,500||$500||$250|
You can download a copy of the sponsorship prospectus here.
All sponsorship funding is directly invested back into the sport and is used to manage and improve AFL Football in Cambodia. Sponsorship funding is used for:
- Costs of Khmer players including boots, playing gear, passports, travel costs to international games, and medical treatment.
- Marketing of the Cambodian Eagles and its sponsors.
- Hosting and promotion of games and events in Cambodia.
- Hire of training facilities.
- New equipment and player gear.
- Fees and expenses to represent Cambodia within the region.
- Personal development activities and monitoring for Khmer players.
If you want to know how you can become involved as a sponsor or have any further questions, please contact one of the board executive members:
Paul Hurford – President
Mobile: 012 380 211
Paul Clements – Vice President Development
Mobile: 012 444 987
Keith Twyford – Vice President Operations
Mobile: 081 222 020
Graeme Wort – Secretary & Khmer Development
Mobile: 012 998 361